Wednesday, October 16, 2013

#MiniBreeze Moves On


Hi Pals,

Well, my pal MiniBreeze's trip is over and sadly yesterday he was mailed off to @Petiethecat in Canada.  But we still had a couple more adventures to tell you about.

M had to go to the dentist last Wednesday, so she decided to take MiniB and Plush me along to have their toothies checked.   Thankfully, I didn't have to go with as I've had enough of dentists stealing my toothies to the point where I has none left!!   I did warn #MiniB of that fact and told him to bite the dentist if he tried to steal his toothies.   He was almost scared to go after I told him that.   MiniB had his toothies cleaned and was told to see his dentist when he gets home cuz he might have a cavity - I think that's something like a big hole in your toothie!



MiniB said it was scary when this lady hygienist leaned over him wearing this mask like she was from outer space.   He was all ready to put the bitey on her, but all she did was poke around a little.



Then the lady hygienist poked around in Plush me's mouth.  Plush me nearly put the bitey on her too cuz he was getting tired of the pokes.  he he - she was surprised to find toothies in plushme because she knew all about my toothie story!   She was a nice lady and gave MiniB and me each a treat after (shhh, don't tell M tho -  it's our secret).



On the way home they had to stop off at the vet's office to pick up some food for me. You see, I'm on a special d.i.e.t. - which means I'm totally starving and hungry all the time.   MiniB immediately packed his bags and said he was getting out of town before he was put on the same d.i.e.t.

We had a great time with MiniB and were sad to see him leave yesterday, but I can't blame him for wanting to get out of town before he had to eat my food.  Well, more on that subject next time.

Thanks for visiting pals,

Mario

P.S. -  M wanted to send MiniB with D to his art class.  But D refused.  M said the old ladies he painted with would have fun with MiniB.   Geesh - such an old fuddy dud M said.  he he  




33 comments:

Blueberry's human said...

Ahahaha!!! The hygienist was such a good sport for doing that!

Uh-oh! Not a cavity! I hope that they made a mistake and that turns out not to be true. :)

meowmeowmans said...

You and #MiniBreeze sure did have some great adventures! We are glad the dentist gave you a little something for being such good sports. :)

Art class would've bee FUN! Tood bad D wouldn't take you kitties!

Marg said...

Mario, glad you had such a good time with MiniBreeze and sure glad that Mini got checked out by the dentist. Too cute. Hope you all have a great evening. Take care.

Cathy Keisha said...

That was a fun time. I remember when George was here and TW took him to the acupuncturist.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I am so glad you two had a fun time!!!

Beth said...

The two of you had a marvelous adventure! xx

GLOGIRLY said...

LOVE those photos!!!
You and #MiniBreeze sure know how to make a good time!
: ) Katie

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Hee hee!! Three cheers to the hygienist for being such a good sport!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

The Lady Hygienist gets top marks! We can imagine the fun if you had gone to D's art class!

Unknown said...

What a great adventure. We're glad the hygienist had a good sense of humor!

Anonymous said...

This was fun. I am sorry it is over now. I am glad you and your friends had fun. ~xo~

The Florida Furkids said...

MimiBreeze looks like a fun pal. It seems like you had a nice visit together.

Raz wants to send you an invite to Cat Scouts but can't find an email for you.

The Florida Furkids

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

No wonder that MiniB left after the dentistvisit and the risk of having to eat d.i.e.t food *mol*

Mr. Breeze said...

OMC Mario You and MiniBreeze is so cute!!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

You do live an interesting life. Too bad D didn't take MiniB to art class. What a conversation piece.

Anonymous said...

Glad you and MiniB made it through the Dreaded Dentist and received a Treat for being so good!

Kitties Blue said...

You can't blame Mini Breeze for bolting. A trip to the dentist and the V-E-T, even if just for food, all in one day would scare just about anybody out of town. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

BeadedTail said...

At least you both got a treat after the dentist visit!

Tamago said...

Wow Min Breeze got to go dentist! Glad the hygienist was a nice lady. And glad Plush you didn't put bitey on her :-) Hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Don't know if I could restrain from biting the dentist coming at me with that mask on! What an adventure

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you had to go to the DENTIST! ACK!!!!!! Happy travels, Min Breeze!

The J-Cats said...

Oh dear - a visit to the dentist! Even MUMMY hates going to the dentist. But at least you got treats. Mummy says when She goes to the dentist, nobody gives her any treats.

Trixie and Caspurr

Sushi said...

Mario, you experienced getting your toothies extracted? Yipes! That hurts!

Fur Everywhere said...

The dentist is noooo fun!! Our mom just went there the other day and gotted all kinds of bad news - two cavities and a fractured tooth!! Bad teeths run in hers family. :(

We are sad to hear MiniB has a cavity, but it will feel better when they patch it up.

It sounds like you had lots of fun with your friend, Mario. :)

Vanessa Morgan said...

It would have been better if MiniB underwent all the dentist's actions.

Oui Oui said...

We hate the "D" word too! Our mom bought some new foods that didn't have any fillers and everyone but Oui Oui lost weight. We got to eat as much as we wanted, too, but maybe Oui Oui should have eaten a little less.

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Hey Mario, so glad you & #MiniBreeze had such a Great time together! an it'z too bad he haz to leave. And *phew* lucky all dere waz, waz poking & proddin ^..^

Purrz & Headbuttz to you both ~

Safe Trip to #MiniBreeze!

^.,^ x6 ♥♥xoxo♥♥

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Hehehe...

You know what? My Peep #1 once bit her dentist. Yup, I kid you not. Of course, she was just a KID, herself, at the time.

From what I've heard, the dentist insisted on callin' her Tiger and apparently, he called her Tiger once too often. MOUSES!

Purrs,
Nissy

Gigi said...

I think Minibreeze and plush You shoulda just peed on that "Lady" and let her know what's what! That's what *I* think!

Ellen Whyte said...

Brrr, we get the horrors just thinking about this!

animal lover, quilt lover said...

I have to go have my teeth cleaned in a few days!!! I want to come and go to yours --she looks like a lot more fun then mine!! LOL

Clooney said...

Oh oh...I feel more deja vu coming on...

marley said...

Hee hee....I bet mom had fun explainin to the hygeeniest wot she wanted her to do....look like eppysode of CSI....